Beurer Infrared Massager with Tapping Massage (649.05)
- Massage with a handle: for inaccessible parts of the back and legs
- Massage only with the massage head: for direct and more powerful application
- Hand strap with Velcro fastener: steplessly adjustable for individual sizes
- Infrared heat separately switchable
- 3-level switch
- 2 removable massage attachments
- Ergonomic, non-slip handle for simple and safe handling
- 22 watt
The Beurer MG70 Infrared Massager features powerful and dynamic tapping massage. The massage head provides a vigorous and energetic percussion action to loosen and relax aching and tired muscles. The removable extension handle caters for inaccessible back and leg areas. Remove the handle for direct and powerful application to accessible areas. The main unit features a hand loop with Velcro fastener.
The massage intensity can be adjusted with the rotary dial. In addition, the application of infrared heat reinforces the effect of the massage delivered not only by warming the surface of the skin but also by promoting circulation in the area. This enables the massage to reach deeper layers of tissue and muscles aiding the natural healing process. The ergonomic shape and the well-shaped handle make the unit a joy to use. To provide extra versatility the unit is supplied with two interchangeable heads one of which has reflexology style nodules.
1 x massager
2 x massage attachments
1 x instruction manual.